Sports Information Director
(Notre Dame, Ind.) Head coach Mike McBride and the Holy Cross men's basketball team will host the first ever Elite Camp beginning on June 23rd and ending on June 25th.
The Holy Cross College Elite Camp is an advanced camp that is designed for players who aspire to play at the collegiate level. Develop your game to its HIGHEST level with advanced skill training and competing against the best players in the Midwest.
June 23rd 3-10pm (includes dinner) / 24th 9am-10pm (includes lunch and dinner) / 25th 9am-12pm
- Includes two nights housing on campus and five meals
- Conducted by the Holy Cross coaching staff
- College skill development sessions
- Intense, individualized instruction
- 5-on-5 league competition
- Motivational materials
- Strength training sessions
- Recruiting seminar and MORE!
The Elite Camp is open to prospects in grades 9-12.
Participants will get to:
- Workout with current Holy Cross players
- Go through numerous college practice sessions
- Gain a complete game breakdown from the Saints coaching staff
- Go through notebook and film sessions
- Learn more about preparing for college
- Preparing academically for college