Sports Information Director
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – Holy Cross men's basketball will continue to be busy this summer on the camp circuit as they've now added the Holy Cross Summer Shootout which will take place on June 13 and 14. Freshmen and junior varsity teams will be held on June 13 while the varsity teams will go on June 14.
- Open to varsity, junior varsity and freshmen levels. BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM!
- All games played at the Pfeil Center: State of the art, air conditioned facility on campus
- Four games guaranteed
- Cost friendly one-day event ($150 per team)
- Time: Approximately 9:00am-6:00pm
- Coaches only coach—Certified officials and scorekeepers will be provided
- Concessions for teams and spectators
- Total organization and structure of camp to make your experience both enjoyable and beneficial for your team
- Holy Cross coaching staff on hand all day to evaluate players and discuss the Holy Cross College basketball program
For more information on the Summer Shootout, you can contact:
Head men's basketball coach
Assistant men's basketball coach
(269) 326-0394 (cell)
For information regarding registration, click here.
For more information on the other Holy Cross camps this summer, refer to our basketball camps page that can be found here.